Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))

Description du Blu-Ray

Voici la photo interne du Blu-Ray :

[Image: 903283intBR.gif]

[blink]Give me love, give me joy, give me pain, give me light, give me starting again...[/blink]
Répondre

Couverture du Blu-Ray :

[Image: 198088BRcouv.gif]

NB : certaines parties ont volontairement été floutées par moi pour éviter le risque de piratage.

[blink]Give me love, give me joy, give me pain, give me light, give me starting again...[/blink]
Répondre

Petite partie du livret Sourire

[Image: 566654groupe.gif]

Répondre

merci Confusuper: pour le partage, Christian
Répondre

Voici la photo du packaging prise et mise en ligne par Pascal (Childofvision) et reprise sur tous les site de Thelogicalweb sans que l'auteur de la photo soit nommé.

[Image: 329661A1LGEVuCIAAPtAd.jpg]

L'honnêteté aurait voulu que l'auteur de la photo soit précisé...

:nonon:

Répondre

J'ai pensé exactement la même chose or j'ai regardé la photo de Pascal hier...anyway Merci Chris pour la description... Sourire Sourire Sourire
Répondre

Je dois avouer que cette course à l'information est ridicule. Mais le manque d'honnêteté est encore pire que cela.

:langue:

Répondre

bien d'accord....
Répondre

Pour éviter de tels désagréments à l'avenir, je vous invite à marquer vos photos comme je le fais.

Je reste à votre disposition pour vous aider en ce sens.

Clin d’oeil

Répondre

After received Chriscas new attack, we want to put mails exchanged for clarity on this issue.

Citation :De: chriscas [mailto:xxxxxxx]
Enviado el: domingo, 26 de agosto de 2012 14:05
Para: Fuentes Lopez, Abel
Asunto: Make what I say, not what I make

Hello Abel,

I wished to announce you my profound disappointment.

Indeed, I noticed that you had used on your site a photo without quoting the author from it. The author, Pascal Terrier, is member of the fan roger Hodgson's French club and discovered as us all this.

There is some time of it, your partner had accused wrongly me not to have cited my sources by publishing the information relative to the publication of the DVD Paris. What was false.

I am amazed to see that today Thelogicalweb uses processes that we blamed me (wrongly).

Where from my dissatisfaction. I was anxious to let it to you know and ask you to modify your site so that the author of the photo is named. Or then, thank you for removing this photo of your site.

Best regards,

Christian

Citation :De: "Fuentes Lopez, Abel" <xxxxxxxxxx>
Fecha: 27 de agosto de 2012 09:32:38 GMT+02:00
Para: chriscas <xxxxxxxx>
Asunto: RE: Make what I say, not what I make

Hello Christian,

First of all, I want to say that I don't like the tone of your email at all. I neither haven't liked that you posted a message about this situation on your forum before speaking with us. I thought we had cleared up our differences, but it seems that you were waiting for something like this to start a new public war against us.

Apart from that, we have known that during the last weeks you have been doubting on your forum once and again about the release of the "Paris" DVD, contradicting with what we announced time ago and even with some members of the band like Bob Siebenberg have officially said... What world do you live in?

Once said that, you should know that the picture you are referring to was sent to us by our friend Vidal Cancho, webmaster of the Spanish Roger's Club Fan on Facebook, as he does from time to time with other pictures and interesting info, without naming where he got it from.

Yes, you could say that we should have asked Vidal where he got it, but we thought it was a public picture that was moving around Facebook and Internet. That's why I mentioned on our forum that the picture had been taken by an unknown fan and sent to us by Vidal, as you can read here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thelogicalweb.com/foro/3-supertramp/9053-se-publica-el-dvd-de-paris.html?start=174">http://www.thelogicalweb.com/foro/3-sup ... ?start=174</a><!-- m -->

We have seen lots of pictures on your website and many other websites (including our own one) that have not the name of their authors besides them. Internet is a huge world where almost everything is accessible to everyone. The bad thing is when someone takes over himself something that belongs to other people.

We have no problem about quoting the autor of the photograph or even removing it if Pascal prefers, but first we would like to speak with him to let him know our point of view about this issue. Could you please give him my email address and ask him to contact me?

Also it would be great if you could post this email on your forum to let French fans know about this.

Regards,
Abel.
Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)