Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))

DVD/Bluray Paris

chriscas a écrit :Boncoeur, tu peux me donner l'adresse de ton fournisseur ?

Clin d’oeil

a moi aussi stp !!! :mdr1:

N'oubliez pas que vous êtes unique...comme tout le monde....
Répondre

Please, can you put the message that I send yesterday in the forum.

Thanks.
Répondre

All your messages were made visible with the eyes of all.

[blink]Give me love, give me joy, give me pain, give me light, give me starting again...[/blink]
Répondre

OK, so I resubmit

Send to forum on Tue 17 Jul 2012 21:35

I don´t understand the problem! I just ask to have mentioned the source.
I have not seen the facebook page, I mean the forum.
You can refer the source as you want (of course). Do not have to put links, nobody has said that.
My attitude has never been not aggressive or attacking. I do not be because you take offence so much! and I regret that your attacks so far on Facebook
It's amazing the world of fans of Supertramp and Roger: a simple comment that turns into an confrontation. Why?
--------------

gargouille a écrit :

Clin d’oeil

Totally disrespectful, someday we'll talk about all the information you've used our website (thelogicalweb, no Logicalweb) without even mentioning. I feel we get to this point. We'll talk in private about.

PS: the important thing is that after over 30 years we can enjoy the DVD.
Répondre

Set List and Large Image

Supertramp - Live in Paris 79

Hello,

The tracks included are:
1 - School
2 - Bloody Well Right
3 - The Logical Song
4 - Goodbye Stranger
5 - Breakfast In America
6 - Hide In Your Shell
7 - Asylum
8 - Even In The Quietest Moments
9 - Give A Little Bit
10 - Dreamer
11 - Rudy
12 - Take The Long Way Home
13 - Another Man's Woman
14 - Child Of Vision
15 - Fool's Overture
16 - Two Of Us
17 - Crime Of The Century
BONUS
18 - Only audio From Now On * over the ending credits
19 - Only audio Ain't Nobody But Me * / You Started Laughing * / A Soapbox Opera * / Downstream * over a slide with pictures of the band.

* There were not located films for these 5 songs.

Total DVD running time: 1 h. 47 min.

See large Image here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thelogicalweb.com/mas-contenidos/noticias/1240-el-dvd-de-supertramp-live-in-paris-79-a-punto-de-ser-publicado.html">http://www.thelogicalweb.com/mas-conten ... icado.html</a><!-- m -->
Répondre

thelogicalweb a écrit :OK, so I resubmit

Send to forum on Tue 17 Jul 2012 21:35

I don´t understand the problem! I just ask to have mentioned the source.
I have not seen the facebook page, I mean the forum.
You can refer the source as you want (of course). Do not have to put links, nobody has said that.
My attitude has never been not aggressive or attacking. I do not be because you take offence so much! and I regret that your attacks so far on Facebook
It's amazing the world of fans of Supertramp and Roger: a simple comment that turns into an confrontation. Why?
--------------

gargouille a écrit :

Clin d’oeil

Totally disrespectful, someday we'll talk about all the information you've used our website (thelogicalweb, no Logicalweb) without even mentioning. I feel we get to this point. We'll talk in private about.

PS: the important thing is that after over 30 years we can enjoy the DVD.

Simply you asserted that I had not put the source, what is false. You claimed that I had put it in posteriori, what is false. I put on the forum the same message as on Facebook.

Henceforth, I would not be made any more the relay of information given by logicalweb simply because I would not go any more.

For the joke, it had nothing disrespectful, saddened. Even there, you look for problem there where there is not! End of the story for me !

[blink]Give me love, give me joy, give me pain, give me light, give me starting again...[/blink]
Répondre

Is it necessary to conclude that from it there was a bad interpretation?

I used the term Logicalweb then that exact name is Thelogicalweb. In my head, I did not make the difference. It is good by thinking of Thelogicalweb that I posted on the forum and the Facebook the news concerning the DVD / BLURAY Paris 1979.

If it can calm the spirits, then let us recognize mutually that there was incomprehension. It is made from my part.

Clin d’oeil

Répondre

More info about DVD Paris... This text is part of the promotional note accompanying the distribution

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thelogicalweb.com/foro/3-supertramp/9053-se-publica-el-dvd-de-paris.html?limit=6&start=42#9154">http://www.thelogicalweb.com/foro/3-sup ... rt=42#9154</a><!-- m -->
Répondre

In english

Supertramp’s “Breakfast In America” was the biggest selling album in the world in 1979. It spawned several hit singles and went on to win two Grammy Awards and sell in excess of 20 million copies. Following the album’s release Supertramp embarked on a 10 month world tour which arrived in Paris at the end of November. This show from the Pavillon de Paris was both filmed and recorded. The audio went on to form the basis of the 1980 live album “Paris” but the film was never released. Now for the first time, transferred and restored to full HD from the original 16mm film, and edited by well known director Peter Clifton, this footage is available to Supertramp’s legion of fans worldwide. The sound has been remixed by original sound engineer and co-producer Pete Henderson from the original multi-tracks and can now be heard in 5.1. This is a legendary show by a legendary band performing at their absolute peak and is a must for any Supertramp fan.
Répondre

Fin de l'incident entre Thelogicalweb et moi

Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)