Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))

THANK YOU

[size=150][size=150]
[size=150]
Hello Roger,
I was yesterday at your concert à "l'île du Gaou" And I had a wonderfull time !!!! !!!!!!! Your voice is just PERFECT with so much melody in it.
You're even more perfect than you have ever been ! Your "acolite"/partner musicien Aaron Mc Donald is just perfect too !
A great musicien who can play so much instruments and sing so well and so smilly ! He made me feel that he was enjoying so much your partnership and playing with YOU !!!
What a marvelous pleasure I had ! You just can't imagine ! I will nevver ever forget this concert ! For me it was the BEST
of the 4 playing that evening ! Even if Simple Minds was good !
I came particular for you ! And on the island it was just the sumum ! One thing I must say and very HAPPY with, is that the public was really Great
and gave back to you what you deserve !
And I will never THANK YOU enough to gave me that special moment "too short" of course of REAL PLEASURE, GREAT FEELING AND HAPPYNESS !
I really look forward to see you and hear you again ! Of course I would rather prefer to tell you this in front of you ! smile
But who knows may be one day ! But as it's says "writting stays" ! Take care of yourself ! Come back to the south of France (around Toulon)
very very very soon !
And please Do not forget us ! smile[/size]
We love you !!!!
Monica (Hope my english is ok not always easy to express myself in another language hope I did it approximatively right ! smile) [/size]

[/color][size=200][/size]
Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)